It is agreed that: –
1. The Instructor shall make his/her services available to the pupil for the sole purpose of driving tuition at the rate per lesson or intensive course price.
2. If the pupil/company gives less than 7 days notice to cancel an intensive course then they will be liable for the full cost of the course.
3. The Instructor shall have the right to substitute another Instructor for a specific appointment, or in the event of a mechanical breakdown or other cause, the Instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties.
4. The Instructor will carry motor insurance covering the pupil whilst driving the tuition vehicle when accompanied by the instructor or by a Driving Standards Agency Examiner.
5. The pupil/company agrees that he/she is duly licensed to drive the tuition vehicle.
6. If the Pupil/company fails to give a minimum of 48 hrs notice to cancel any lesson, the pupil/company shall be liable for the lesson fee in respect of that lesson.
7. If the Pupil fails to turn up for a lesson, the pupil/company will be charged for the full price of the lesson.
8. If the pupil is ill, a Doctor’s note will be required otherwise pupil/company will be charged.
9. If, upon arrival for an appointment, the Instructor deems that the pupil is unfit to undertake that lesson through misuse of drink or drugs, then the Instructor has the right to cancel that appointment and the pupil/company will be liable for payment of the fee.
10. It is hereby expressly agreed that these terms and conditions are made solely between the Instructor and the pupil/company and that no contractual relationship exists between the school and the pupil. Subsequently, the pupil acknowledges that the school has no liability to the pupil in respect of any loss, injury or damage arising from the use of the tuition vehicle or from any acts of omissions of the Instructor or any other instructor substituted under (3) above.
11. Payment with respect to the current or next lesson may be made to the Instructor; all other payments should be made to the Instructor’s agent (the school). Where payments are made directly to the Instructor, the school does not accept any responsibility what so ever for any failure on the part of the instructor to carry out his/her obligations.
12. Block bookings are non refundable.